Vanity Me


for if we can pray aright, it means that we have some knowledge of God and His Attributes of His Relations to us


and His Creations which includes o u r s e l v e s.

that we glimpse the source from which we come and that final goal which is our

S P I R I T U A L D E S T I N Y

under G o d true judgement, then we offer ourselves to God and try to seek His light.

I've tried. and dying now.

Prayer is the heart of r e l i g i o n and f a i t h



how shall I pray?
all seem like an empty space

then when I raise my hand, how dare my tears frozen

what words shall convey the yearning of my miserable ignorant heart
to the K N O W E R of all?

is it worthy of Him of my spiritual nature to ask vanities,

or even,

for such physical needs as my daily food?

*wonder*



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerita Tentang Pengalaman Batin di Pulau Dewata

Curhat Kawan: "Kenapa Perempuan Bekerja?"

Perkembangan Teknologi Komunikasi