Me, My Self And I


My most lasting memory…
It’s of my grandma, who died six years ago. She was my second mom. She took care of me every day, she was the best grandma. Six years ago, she passed away when I was studying in a boarding school, and none told me, neither my dad. It was hurt me brought me into pieces.


Best trait…
Some people say I am a sociable one. Yes, I do really love to share. When I don’t have anything to share, one thing I could give, the warm friendship.


And the worst…
I’m such a moody one. Always wait the right time to do the right activity. It’s such a wedge. I don’t have any idea to heal that.


I laugh…
When I see baby and child, they are amaze me with their inocence in few seconds then make me laugh with their cuteness. Almost babies are cute when they were little, no matter how they look when they grow up.


I’m saddened by…
When I was live in Sulawesi for a year, I saw that Indonesian’s development was deceit. It’s too many fake. There were many people, many citizen still live their buried life, with no enlightenment, no education, no economic development.


Favorite food…
Fried rice, my mom is the expert of making this one, with her secret recipe.


My idol..
My dad. He is the real family man. He the wisest one I’ve ever met in my life. He the kindest, the most patient one. He taught me everything, every lessons which I didn’t get from my teacher. He’s also my guidance angel.


If I could be someone…
I like to be my sister, I always afraid to be alone. So, I think it’d be better if I die first than my parents. Haha silly.


I lie when…
I must hide something bad. Because all I want to share and tell are somethings good. Sometimes problem I must keep it up, I lie to everyone, and I’d better express my best trait.


The meaning of friendship to me…
It’s enjoying similarities and respecting differences. I love to have a lot of friends, I’m not such a squeamish one. Friends are coloring my life.


My goal…
I always dream become a barista and I have my own coffee shop or café. I plan it long time ago with my best friends, but now even it seems faded I still have and hold my faith, hope faithfully I could reach it someday.


I bored by…
Anything. Yes, it’s easy for a moody girl like me. Waiting, queing, and everything related to time.


I would never…
Eat garlic. It smells bad. I wont pour garlic into my cook. Haha..


The best part of getting adult…
The process. Passing the adolence with problems. It teach me how to be strong. I learn how to be wise before I know what does ‘wise’ mean. And the process is still running now.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerita Tentang Pengalaman Batin di Pulau Dewata

Curhat Kawan: "Kenapa Perempuan Bekerja?"

Perkembangan Teknologi Komunikasi